Monday, April 19, 2010

Back At It!

Well, there was a nice little burst of film & tv work there for a few weeks, but it seems to be dying down a bit now.  Highlight of that was 2 1/2 weeks in a gravel pit north of Toronto making it look like the Antarctic for the prequel to The Thing (John Carpenter's 1982 version).  Loads of fun (and brutal work) and some money in the bank to last until there's more work!  Haha.  So a few days here and there, I imagine, for the next couple of months or so?  Hard to say, but that seems about right.

So that means it's back to mapping!  I haven't gotten around to posting here yet, but I've been working on a new World of Level Design contest for the past week.  Here's a link to the Gameplay & Flow Level Design Challenge guidelines.  Here's a direct link to my WIP thread in those forums.

I'll post here occasionally, but that will be my main thread for the development of this new map.

Here are a couple of screens of it coming together:



Cheers!

No comments: