Saturday, May 12, 2012

Escape From Parkdale v.9 (Final) Released

Well, it's been ages since I've posted anything here, but I have been getting at things slowly in the meantime.  There were issues with the last version that was up on l4dmaps.com, so I've done a little tweaking and uploaded the final version.  I made a few other minor changes and worked a little bit more on optimization, but that's as far as I'll go with Parkdale.  This one is finished!


Next up is to get at bug fixes for Down On The Farm.  I've made some progress with this, but have some more work to do.  As it has been for ages, Film/TV is booming in Toronto, and I'm staying very busy with that.  I will be trying to get the final of version of DOTF out soon, though, hopefully in the next couple of weeks at most...?!  We'll see how time permits...

I'm developing a  tentative long-term plan to follow that.  First up is to finish up my Counter-Strike: Source map, so I can see how it's received.  It'll be nice to have a map that can be upgraded to CS:GO soon after it comes out...  After that, I may finish up the first map of the L4D2 campaign, which is relatively close to complete.  If that's well received, I may actually finish the campaign, though that is a punishing amount of work to be looking at, given my already brutal schedule.  The other option (well, ONE other option!) would be to finally get at making a TF2 map, which I've been wanting to do for ages...  We'll see!

No comments: