Friday, December 18, 2009

Counter-Strike Map First Iteration

Wow.  This has been a crazy couple of days.  I barely managed to eat.  Anyway, first version of the map is finished, and I've just finished watching bots kill each other in it for a couple of hours.  Hrmm...  Yeah, I killed a few of them, too.  It seems quite CT heavy at this point, but I already have (what I hope are) the solutions.  Tomorrow I'll make a bunch of changes.  As well as pick the final 3 screenshots for the mapping competition...   :)

I have to say at this point that I can't quite imagine what I've accomplished in the past 3 days.  Long way to go still, though ...  :)  That said, here are some screens.  First one is a top-down layout, which I'll do often as things change.  Everything is in nasty mode, but this part is really only about getting the game play right.  Beautification can go on later...



 

 

 

 

Enjoy!

No comments: